[RBS] parking ticket advice

kallus2 drskallus at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 15:21:42 IDT 2010

I recently got a parking ticket in Jerusalem on my mazda MPV for parking on a street where apparently a "rechev mischari" is not allowed to park.  It was a small side street with no signs, as far as I could see, or painting on the curb.
Has anyone ever heard of this? Is there a sign that I missed or is there some rule about parking minivans that I was supposed to know?  If anyone knows anything about this can you please explain it to me - I'd like to avoid getting another parking ticket.

Thanks,
Tamar Kallus