[RBS] info on maon Rimon (nachal mateh) and maon refaim 40 please

Rivka Radonsky SLP radonski at bezeqint.net
Mon Aug 2 19:53:08 IDT 2010

I am weighing up which maon to use. My 2 1/2 yr old is developmentally
delayed by a few months and I want him to be taught patiently and with love,
to be stimulated and to learn good basic hebrew. As a chareidi family we
would naturally tend towards a relgious setting but we are trying to figure
out if we can satisfy both his spiritual (even though he is still young!)
and developmental needs.  Any feedback, advice, comments?
Thanks
Rivka