[RBS] Selling 2 brand new Chor B'Kir skirts

Gav Zuckerman gav.zuckerman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:30:02 IDT 2010

Hi,

I just bought 2 skirts from Chor B'Kir in Jerusalem, that are too long for
me.

1 long black a-line denim skirt size 2 139NIS
1 long black accordion pleat skirt size 3 139NIS.

If you buy them this week before I try and return/exchange them, I'll take
off the 11 shekel bus fair that it would cost me to return them.
Thus making them 128 each!  Great savings for you and less of a head ache
for me.

They are located on Katlav

Gav
054-566-2787