[RBS] School book sale at Beit Yakov-Gilo

rebecca aminoff albertandrebecca at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 10:50:52 IDT 2010

Having just returned from the school book sale for Magen Avot at the Beis Yakov school in Nachal Gilo, I am short of a number of books as they did not have them in stock.
They could not be very helpful as to how i can fill my order, and anyway the original list from magen avot is very confusing.
If someone with experience can help me out as this is our daughters first year in elementary school, I would be very grateful.
Albert Aminoff
054 520 9148