[RBS] Need fridge recommendations, please

The Jerenbergs batyai100 at 013.net
Thu Aug 5 20:53:08 IDT 2010

It seems after 20 years our fridge is going to the great appliance resting
grounds. Baruch Dayan... well, you get the point. We are a family of 7, so
we're looking for a relatively large one but since it's been so long (and
ours was American) we don't know what is considered a good to excellent make
of fridge that will not cost the earth. Our old one was 166x80x70, to give
you an idea of what we're looking for size-wise. Any recommendations of
either makes or stores to buy one from will be gratefully accepted. We need
to go shopping tomorrow...
Thanks!
The Jerenbergs