[RBS] Science Made Fun Chugim - Session Two!

micky and rena siev mickyrena at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 23:42:37 IDT 2010

Introducing "Science Made Fun" - the interactive, dynamic way to experience science!
For the past six weeks, we have been having a great time experimenting and learning. Now, "Session Two" is about to begin and we invite you to come and join the fun!

What makes this chug unique???
"Science Made Fun" is a very hands on and exciting environment.
Each week is self contained - we present a different topic and explore it with the help of experiments and demonstrations.
Kids are encouraged to learn and investigate, ask questions and participate.
The chug is specifically designed for kids entering first, second, third and fourth grades this year.
We have a lot of fun (and we learn a lot too!)

Some technical information About the Chug:
"Science Made Fun" meets on Fridays, at Ein Gedi 36/1. The chug is divided into three different groups - younger boys, older boys and girls.
Younger Boys (going into first and second) - Fridays, 12:30 - 1:30 pm
Older Boys (going into third and fourth) - Fridays, 1:45 - 2:45 pm
Girls - TBA

"Session Two" will be meeting for three consecutive Fridays (August 13th, 20th and 27th). The cost for "Session Two" is 100 shekel.

For more information please call 077-962-4748 or email oursciencechug at gmail.com

Looking forward,
Rena Siev