[RBS] Biking, Running, Camping and Fitness Equipment on sale at Al Derech Burma

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 06:24:22 IDT 2010

Sure it's hot outside but that's no reason why you can't get serious about
getting into shape right in the privacy (and air conditioning) of your own
home.  At Al Derech Burma, we sell a wide selection of fitness equipment at all
price ranges including treadmills, ellipticals, stationary, recumbent and
spinning bikes, multitrainers, steppers and much more at the guaranteed lowest
prices in the country.

Take advantage of Great Sales this Week in all our departments:  Running, Biking
and Camping.

Prepare for your summer vacation at our outdoor department which includes a
large variety of outstanding equipment for camping and hiking.  We have
backpacks, tents, cooking equipment, Shlukerim, sleeping bags and much more.
Drive the few minutes to Al Derech Burma and enjoy a shopping experience like
none other.  Relax with a cup of coffee or snack in our lovely Cafe while
staring at breathtaking views of the Judean Hills.

Our Running department will examine your foot and stride via computerized
analysis and videotape and fit you with the perfect shoe whether you want to
power walk, run ultra marathons or just feel comfortable with a quality
supportive shoe. You don't need to be a runner or an athlete to benefit from
this extraordinary service, just someone who wants to feel comfortable on
his/her feet.

Our Biking Department carries a wide variety of bikes from hardtail, full
suspension, road, racing, children's and 29 inch at every price range.  We also
carry a huge selection of accessories and fashionable sports wear.  Our
professional in-shop mechanic will service your bike while you enjoy a hike on
the spectacular Burma Road, relax in our Cafe or shower after a workout in our
luxurious new private shower facilities.  Groups are currently forming to teach
children and adults Mountain Biking Skills.

We offer bike rentals for individuals and groups of up to 120 as well as Jeep
and Tractacron Tours.

Al Derech Burma is also an ideal place for a work conference or Company Yom Kef
as we have a large private conference room with state of the art presentation
facilities. We can custom design a program (including catering or barbecue) to
fit your budget.  So come on in and see what the big fuss is all about.  Al
Derech Burma.  Not just a place to shop; A Place to be Inspired.

We are located in the Pollack Garden Center just before Shaar Hagaye 100 meters
North of the Mesilat Zion Paz gas station.  Look for the for signs to Park Rabin
and the colored flags at the entrance.  We are open on Sunday through Thursday
from 9:30 AM-7:00 PM and Friday from 7:30 AM-3:00 PM.

We also do deliveries and customized gift certificates.

Al Derech Burma
074-703-0029
Mobile: 054-351-8009
www.alderechburma.com