[RBS] Huge Clearance sale on hair accessories and stickers!!

symee gilman symeeg at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 22:52:43 IDT 2010

We're clearing out all of our old stock at CRAZY prices to make room for the new!!

for example:
Most hairbands reduced to 1 or 2 shekels- (originally 2-10 nis)
fabulous feathered and jewelled hairbands- 10-20 nis (originally 25-40 nis)
scrapbooking sticker packs- 2-4 nis (originally 4-8 nis)
 and more!

New stock for the chagim has started arriving!
beautiful sequinned and feathered hairbands- 6-10 nis
back to school styles galore!

Looking forward to seeing you,
Symee
999-8565