[RBS] Looking For Recommendations For Real Estate Lawyer

palmsandy palmsandy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:30:25 IDT 2010

I am looking for recommendations for a real estate lawyer (not
related to sale/purchase). I need someone who is very familiar with
dealing with government offices and bureaucracy (and possibly
neighbors-nothing bad). Please give me the name, location, contact
info, and why you are recommending him/her. Preference for someone in
the Beit Shemesh area (but not necessary). Thank you very much!