[RBS] Aliyah and beyond

Uri Schneider uri at schneiderspeech.com
Thu Aug 12 03:45:06 IDT 2010

Hi,

I am pleased to let you know we arrived in Israel on July 28th.  In these
two, short, very full weeks, we've enjoyed the holy places, the holy people,
the highways, the beaches, the air and the atmosphere of our Holy Land!

We are so glad to be here - to benefit from everything this country has to
offer, and to make our contributions to its future!

In addition to the personal excitement of being here, I am pleased to let
you know about my new office in Ramat Beit Shemesh and forthcoming office in
Jerusalem.  I will continue to work in private practice, maintaining offices
in NY and Israel.  Today,  I saw a client from central Israel in my office,
Skyped with clients in NY, and met with my associates who were working with
other clients in our NY offices in Queens and Long Island.

For your information, I work with children and adults (ages 3-99),
professionals, parents, educators to address the following communication
issues:

Stuttering

Voice

Learning (ADHD, bilingualism, ASD, reading/literacy, difficulties in kodesh
learning, etc.)

Speech Improvement (articulation, accent, professional communications, etc).

*I also look forward to seeing what opportunities arise in the coming
days/weeks/months, so please be in touch.

Contact me any time at 052 798 6206 or email me at uri at schneiderspeech.com
(professional) or urischneider at gmail.com (personal)

Warm regards and kol tuv,

Uri

Uri Schneider, MA CCC-SLP

Schneider Speech Pathology | Personalized Communication Care

Stuttering  |  Voice  |  Learning  |  Speech Improvement

P: (347) 673-1620  |  P: (052) 798-6206  |   F: (718) 559-6752

Facebook + Twitter @urischneider  |   Skype: uri.schneider

www.schneiderspeech.com