[RBS] Fw: Try a Saidels Health Challah!

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Thu Aug 12 14:54:07 IDT 2010

----- Original Message -----

      Tired of the same old challahs? Try a Saidels Health Challah!

      Saidels Bakery have a yummy selection of artisan, hand baked
      challot that are really healthy for the whole family. Each challah
      contains organic whole wheat flour, stone ground by us in our
      bakery each day, brimming with wheat germ, bran, lecithin,
      vitamins and minerals.

      But don't buy them for their health benefits, buy them for the
      exquisite home-made taste and quality that only an old fashioned
      brick oven and a small family bakery can provide. Our challahs
      really have that "old-world" flavour and quality that you just can't find
      in the stores.

      Try our -

      Sweet Challah
      Whole Wheat and Honey Challah
      Whole wheta and honey challah rolls
      Rye Challah
      Honey, Apple and Raisin Challah
      Mini Challah
      Challah Rolls

      Haven't heard about Rambam Bread (tm) yet?

      * Rambam Bread is packed with lots of good stuff. In just two
      slices you will have covered your daily requirements of Vitamins A,
      B1, B3, C and E, Omega-3, iron and dietary fibre. Just one
      sandwich a day! Just think of how much you could save in buying
      bottles of vitamin supplements.

      * Rambam Bread is made from 100% organic whole wheat flour
      and natural sourdough yeast. Each loaf is hand made with loving
      care by a master artisan baker and baked in a brick oven.

      * Rambam Bread contains Medicinal Herbs recommended by the
      Rambam for their health giving qualities which aid in balancing the
      various systems in the body (cardiovascular, digestive etc.).

      To read more about this special bread -
      www.rambambread.com

      We also have a variety of other health breads, cookies and pies.

      Order now at tel: 09-7941222 or visit our website and order online
      at http://saidels.com and read more about our unique bakery and
      process.

      Orders can be picked up on Friday in Ramat Beit Shemesh at the
      Cohen Family between 13:30-15:00. Nachal Nachshon 6/18.
      Tel 02-9920559.

      Shabat Shalom

      Les and Sheryl Saidel
      Saidels Bakery - "baked with love"