[RBS] still looking for napkin collections + thank you to Leeba Rosenthal

bns1 bns1 at neto.bezeqint.net
Thu Aug 12 16:17:28 IDT 2010

If you have a bunch of different napkins leftover from various uses, I would
love to have them for a project.  Alternatively, if you have any kids that
collected napkins and have outgrown the hobby.

Please call or e mail - 052-712-6961.  I need them by Motzei Shabbos.

Thank you to Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal for all the napkins she gave me!

Thank you so much,
Na'ama Schechter
bns1 at neto.bezeqint.net