[RBS] EARLY BIRD SPECIAL- ARBAT HAMINIM - FREE ARAVOT

Alan Deutsch CPA alan at ardcpa.com
Fri Aug 13 13:02:06 IDT 2010

                                                                                                                                                B"H
  I would like to wish each and every one of you a Shana Tova Umetuka!

  I am selling Arbat Haminim for Sukkot (3rd year running) .
  My INCREDIBLE early bird special (till August 20th) is as follows:

  FREE ARAVOT - YES!!! FREE ARAVOT WITH EACH SET PURCHASED

  1.  Best service - home deliveries (if requested)
  2.  Best quality and superior hashgacha
  3.  Lowest prices as follows:

       Mehadrin min Hamehadrin - 89 NIS

  Please respond to me at Netz_12 at hotmail.com or call me at 050-853-0434 or 993-8883

  As a SPECIAL SWEET TREAT (BRING YOU KIDS) customers picking up their arbat haminim (at our Arbat Haminim fair - we also sell assorted kishutim)
  between Sept. 19-21 from 7-9 PM) will receive COTTON CANDY FREE (2 per family).

  I thnak you in advance and look forward to assisting you in your purchase.

  Shana tova,   Netanel Deutsch