[RBS] Cafe Bagels

Steve Posen cafebagels at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 18:31:04 IDT 2010

Café Bagels, now under the Hashgacha of Rav Rubin, is pleased to announce
our new pricing for all your catering
needs<http://www.cafebagels.com/catering.php>.
Our Full Service Package is now available at the very affordable rate of 39
nis per person with our Economy Buffet delivered at 22 NIS per person.

We are also offering a 10% discount on our Full Service Package for any
events booked during the month of September. So if you plan on considering
Café Bagels for your Simcha in the coming months, please take advantage of
this promotion by closing the deal before the end of September.

As a special token of our appreciation, we will be gifting the family of the
Simcha our one-of-a-kind delectable Cheesecake to extend the celebration
with your friends and family at home.