[RBS] Clearance sale on Hairbands and stickers!

symee gilman symeeg at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 20:07:24 IDT 2010

We're clearing out our old stock to make room for the new!

Huge selection of hairbands on sale for 1-2 nis (originally 2-10)
fancy hairbands (feathered, jewelled, etc.) 10-20 nis (originally 15-45)
most silicone hairbands 2-4 nis (originally 4-11)
Scrapbooking stickers on sale-packs of stickers starting from 2 nis!

Beautiful new accessories for the chagim are coming in already-
Call 999-8565 for an appointment, or come by during the Maternity sale the next two weeks:
Sunday and Tuesday night: 8:30-10:00
Monday and Wednesday morning: 10:30-12:00

Looking forward to seeing you,
Symee