[RBS] Kapparot money - This year more than ever!!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 22:53:09 IDT 2010

I am once again happy to collect Elul tzedakah and "kapparot" money
from you for any of the following local worthy organizations.
All donations can be brought to my home at Shivtei Yisrael 1/3 - There
are also drop off points in various areas of BS and RBS!

Please mark clearly on the envelope where you'd like your donation to go.

1. Melabev Senior Center - helping our local frail elderly - Israeli checks
can be made out to "Melabev", American checks to "American Committee for
Melabev"
2. Tomchei Shabbat - distribution of monthly food packages to the
local needy - Israeli checks can be made out to "keren tzedakah OYM"
American checks to PEF
3. Soup Kitchen - daily hot meals to the local needy - Israeli checks
to "keren tzedakah OYM"  American checks to PEF
The soup kitchen is also in need of dried goods such as oil, pasta,
tomato paste, etc.

Drop off points:

Scheinfeld:
Lichtman - Shivtei Yisrael 1/3