[RBS] AACI yard sale

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Mon Aug 16 20:45:32 IDT 2010

I know there are potential vendors out there, in listland,  and definitely buyers (I remember you from past sales) who would like to know that there is an AACI yard sale scheduled for 22/10/10 at their new location in Talpiot.
2 Poalei Tzedek, corner of Pierre Koenig, opposite  Hadar Mall.
If you are interested in being a vendor, you can call
Elana at 02-566-1181.
They write in their booklet that the deadline is 10/9/2010.
They have conditions stated in the booklet and you have to call them and get all the specifics.
Good luck to sellers and buyers.
Adina