[RBS] I have your scanner-Lost your number again!

dan zackstaa zackstaa at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 10:42:37 IDT 2010

Hi

I almost bought a scanner from you but it didn't work on my computer and I forgot your name and lost your number!and I know we orginally were in touch thourh this e-mail list

I know we've been trying to get in touch but I've lost your numbe again ahhh-and with it one of my very important notebooks!-ahhhhh!

anyway I still have it and would love to return it to you!

thanks

Miriam Isaac

029926028

0527622966