[RBS] Looking for a Freelance Graphic Artist

Jo's Club josclub at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 18:31:04 IDT 2010

Jo's Club, the premier health and fitness center in Ramat Beit Shemesh, is
seeking a Freelance Graphics Artist.

For ads, in-house graphics, signs, etc.
HTML experience required.

Must be able to take ideas and text and turn them into great graphics.
Must have a very good understanding of Hebrew and English.
Must be quick and nimble, with a great sense of humor.

Must be able to issue timely tax receipts.

Reply with a sample portfolio and a few words about why you would be the
best fit for this work!

Qualified applicants will be expected to work on one piece, pro-bono, as a
test.

Jo

Follow us on FaceBook at http://tinyurl.com/josclubfb
Visit our Web site at www.josclub.co.il

PS - We love our current graphics person, but they don't have the time for
us anymore.