[RBS] THE BEAVER LAKE COOKBOOK

Donny Fein donnyfein at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 22:50:24 IDT 2010

Ilan Tocker (Tzvi Ilan ben Gita), a close friend of mine from Queens/Cedarhurst, NY had a bad fall a month ago and has been in the hospital with serious brain injuries ever since. He is coming along miraculously but still needs our tefillos.

Beaver Lake is a bungalow colony in upstate NY where Ilan and his family have been enjoying their summer. Beaver Lake has put together a cookbook to raise money for the Ilan Tocker Foundation. 100% of the proceeds of the cookbook will go to the Ilan Tocker Foundation, a foundation set up in order to help with the huge costs of rehab which is what he needs to get back to being the amazing father/son/husband/friend he always was.

The $18 cookbook is filled with tons of delicious easy to follow recipes. Perfect for the upcoming holidays and for year round. Makes a great hostess gift too!

We are having cookbooks brought directly to my home in Ramat Bet Shemesh based on the number of orders we receive and they should be here before the Chagim.

Preorder a copy or more by emailing donnyfein at yahoo.com. You can also find more info on the cookbook by searching facebook for "The Beaver Lake Cookbook" or by following this linkhttp://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=117737644944201&ref=mf

DF Life Insurance
054-227-0863
donny at dflifeinsurance.com
If you need an American based life insurance policy and thought you couldn't well now you can. Call for a free Life Ins Quote