[RBS] New Date August 29th Shiur by Rabbi Mendel Kessin in RBS

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Thu Aug 19 22:43:21 IDT 2010

Sorry to re-announce the shiur, the previous date there was a conflict with the date so we have change the date of the shiur to August 29th 2010. Please make a note of the date of the shiur on your calendar.

I am happy to announce that Rabbi Mendel Kessin, the internationally known speaker who has extensively spoken in Israel and worldwide on many topics of Hashkafa, Shmirat Ha'Lashon, and Current Events will be returning to the RBS community and giving shiur in English entitled

"Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur - What Really Happens and Updates to Current Events"