[RBS] Looking for area rug and bean bag for shnat sheirut.

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Fri Aug 20 13:58:26 IDT 2010

We are looking for a bean bag and area rug for a second year of shnat sheirut. The set that someone gave last year had a tremendous amount of wear and tear from a whole yishuv of kids using the dira.They were very useful until they fell apart. So thank you for that set.(You know who you are)(Beanbags are very, very inviting to kids)
Now, we are looking for another set of, if possible, for  free or as low cost as possible beanbag and area rug again. We do not expect it to last more than a year again.

Thank you, in advance,
Shabbat Shalom,
Adina.