[RBS] [BS/RBS list] robberies tues and wed this week

just now painter shmuel jnpshmuel at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 13:07:20 IDT 2010

We have asked people numerous times to please only employ Jewish labour.  Sometimes it might be more expensive but the knowledge of knowing that your can have people in your home and you can go out to do what you need to do and know that your home is safe is worth it.  And we dont come back to rob you.

That is why I only hire Jewish labour at Just Now Painter Shmuel.

Please therefore support Jewish laboured business in Ramat Beit Shemesh.
jnpshmuel -   the most visible painter  in Bs and Rbs so keep looking for the sign and the green car  054-5682695