[RBS] Poll to Restart Rabbi Pinchas Winstons Men/Womens Shiur in RBS

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Fri Aug 20 15:26:25 IDT 2010

Its an idea that has been floating around and finally on behalf of Rabbi Winston, would like to know from the members of the RBS yahoo group and Women Shiur as well, who would commit to restarting the Rabbi Winston's shiurim again in RBS. The idea by Rabbi Winston is to have a combined Men/Womens shiur once a week, twice a month, every 3 weeks or once a month. Please vote for the following choices at the following website http://host1.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=21701 so we see what people want to start this amazing shiur. Please only vote in the polling. There would be a nominal cost to have the shiur and we need someone from the group to drive Rabbi Winston back to his home in Telstone.

Please let me know asap so we can restart this amazing shiur in RBS.

Thanks
Reuven Ashenberg