[RBS] SERVICES: A world of Fitness, bikes, camping, and running on sale at Al Derech Burma

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 20:26:20 IDT 2010

The holidays and school are right around the corner and now is the time to get
back into shape..  At Al Derech Burma, we sell absolutely everything you need to
get into the shape of your life.  So get off the couch and check out this
extraordinary concept store where you will be treated to unmatched service and
expertise and a dazzling array of quality merchandise all at fantastic prices.

Biking: Rediscover the joy of bike riding and the beauty of Israel's trails.  We
have  a great selection of  mountain bikes on sale.  This week, we have
Cannondale F9 hardtails on sale for just 1900 shekels.  Full suspension bikes
start at 3500 shekels with free gifts on every bike purchase.  We also carry a
large selection of quality kid's bikes, sportgear and accessories.  Tune up that
old bike in our expert repair shop.  Join us every Wednesday morning at 6:30 AM
for our free mountain bike rides from the store and every Thursday night of the
full moon for a thrilling night ride.  Next night ride is August 26th at 8:30
PM.

Fitness Equipment: We offer a wide selection of fitness equipment at all price
ranges including treadmills, ellipticals, stationary, recumbent and spinning
bikes, multitrainers, steppers and much more at the guaranteed lowest prices in
the country.

Camping: Prepare for your summer vacation at our outdoor department which
includes a large variety of outstanding equipment for camping and hiking.  We
have backpacks, tents, cooking equipment, Shlukerim, sleeping bags and much
more.  This week, all tents, sleeping bags and cooking equipment 15% off.

Running: Our Running department is the most professional in the country but
don't be intimidated into thinking that it is only for pros.  We will
examine your foot and walking/running stride via computerized analysis and
videotape and fit you with the perfect shoe whether you want to power walk, run
ultra marathons or just feel comfortable with a quality supportive shoe. You
don't need to be a runner or an athlete to benefit from this extraordinary
service.  This week's specials are Saucony and New Balance.  10% on your first
shoe, 15% onm 2nd pair, 20% on the 3rd pair.

Enjoy a hike on the spectacular Burma Road, relax in our Cafe or shower after a
workout in our luxurious new private shower facilities.  Groups are currently
forming to teach children and adults Mountain Biking Skills.

We offer bike rentals for individuals and groups of up to 120 as well as Jeep
and Tractacron Tours.

Al Derech Burma is also an ideal place for a work conference or Company Yom Kef
as we have a large private conference room with state of the art presentation
facilities. We can custom design a program (including catering or barbecue) to
fit your budget.  So come on in and see what the big fuss is all about.  Al
Derech Burma.  Not just a place to shop; A Place to be Inspired.

We are located in the Pollack Garden Center just before Shaar Hagaye 100 meters
North of the Mesilat Zion Paz gas station.  Look for the for signs to Park Rabin
and the colored flags at the entrance.  We are open on Sunday through Thursday
from 9:30 AM-7:00 PM and Friday from 7:30 AM-3:00 PM.

We also do deliveries and customized gift certificates.

Al Derech Burma
074-703-0029
Mobile: 054-351-8009
www.alderechburma.com