[RBS] gluten free take out food erev shavuos

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 02:34:23 IDT 2010

Delicious glutenfree takeout food available.

Perfect for birthday party's with a gluten sensitive person.

Going out for Shabbos or to a wedding and need to take along a meal or

dessert that is gluten free?

Perhaps you are just plain old overwhelmed and need a break from cooking for
your

wheat sensitive kid/husband/guest in addition to all the other things

you are and doing for Shabbos/Rosh Hashana?

I use only Eida, Chassam Sofer, OU, Aguda, Belz, Rav Machpud...& other

(mehadrin) hechsherim.

(Even if you are not gluten sensitive, you can eat this food as

regular take out.)

Just call or email me before Thursday 8 A.M. to place your Shabbos/Yom

tov order.

You can pick up your Shabbos orders Fridays from 10am until 12 noon

on Nachal Lachish.

Special orders for during the week pick up will be discussed via

telephone.

Please allow 48 hours advance notice for weekday orders.

Remember to email me for a menu/price list.

Shavua tov

Marti: 992-1859