[RBS] All you have to do is make us coffee

just now painter shmuel jnpshmuel at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 00:35:08 IDT 2010

At Just Now Painter Shmuel all you have to do is make us coffee and we will do the rest - from giving you a free quote, to putting your home back together - we will help you choose the colours, buy your paint, paint your home and clean up afterwards.  To get this type of service, call Shmuel at 054 568 2695

jnpshmuel -   the most visible painter  in Bs and Rbs so keep looking for the sign and the green car  054-5682695