[RBS] HaRabanit Idit Yitzkovitz-SEPT. 5

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sun Aug 22 08:22:11 IDT 2010

Yes, it's true that marking your calander is very difficult to do when not
given a date to do it on.  So, I apologize to all and thank those you
reminded me of this very important point.

Hope to see you at the speech to be given on Sept. 5 at 8:15 at Ramat
Shalom, Dolev 43 with HaRabanit Idit Itzkovitz.  Admission is 30 nis or a
new gift for a kallah.  All proceeds go to the Likrat Kallah Gemach, and you
can use your maaser money for the admission fee.

I think I got everything in this time.  See you there, Sadeena