[RBS] Craft ideas for the last week of the holidays

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 11:43:12 IDT 2010

If you are looking for craft ideas to keep your kids busy for the last week of the holidays speak to me about Paverpol and ideas for how to use it.  We are the importers/distributors for Israel and live right here in Ramat Beit Shemesh so offer a discount for local residents.

For anyone who has thought about trying Paverpol, or who wants to find
out more and you're not sure how check out my online class at
http://www.dollstreetdreamers.com/.

In this, work at our own pace class I'll teach you how to make two
adorable wall dolls and throw in a free bonus tutorial, showing you how to make a fabric flower. The class is only US$20. It started on July 16th but you can join anytime. You can download all the teaching notes and work at your own pace. There is an online forum where you can post any questions or comments. Here's a direct link to the class
http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Store_id=235&page_id=23&Item_ID=1503

Check out our new and constantly updated website
http://www.paverpolisrael.com and fan us on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/paverpolisrael for links to FREE tutorials and
tips.

Tracey Lipman