[RBS] [NL] Electrician also fixes mazganim!

Danny & Elana dannyandelana at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 16:24:27 IDT 2010

I'd like to second that recomendation for Yosef Chai.He is also fluent in
english as well,He's proficient, honest,with good workmanship.. We too  have
been fortunate to have used his services as an electrician,but he is also
trained to fix air conditioning.He has helped us on numerous occasions over the
years, both in repairs to an old central air unit, aswell as offering  expertise
when we were in the market to install a single unit.If any one needs help
assessing /fixing there air conditioning units we too  highly reccomend yosef
chai.
All thebest and keep cool,Elana and Danny wajnblum