[RBS] FW: Aliza Realty- properties for rent and sale

Aliza Klompas aliza at alizarealty.com
Sun Aug 22 18:37:23 IDT 2010

Properties for rent.

Four room apartment available immediately. First floor. Great view.

Triplex in Ramat Shilo, five bedrooms, lounge dining room large kitchen and beautiful view. Fully air conditioned . Available from September.

Properties for sale..

Ramat shilo- triplex four bedrooms with an option to build into the attic. Lounge dining room kitchen beautiful views, four balconies, options to expand. Serious seller it has never been lived in, available immediately.

Ramat Beit Shemesh Gimmel- plans available in a wonderful location, homes will be ready in approximately 2 years. four room apartments, duplex apartments with gardens and penthouses.

If you are selling a four room apartment please contact me as I have very serious buyers.

best  regards

Aliza Klompas

Aliza Realty

Email:aliza at alizarealty.com