[RBS] Does your child have what it takes to succeed? What does it take? and u?

toradoj.fuld toradojo.fuld at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 20:39:23 IDT 2010

TORA DOJO KARATE opening FREE trial class for all ages.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND - some discounts still available.

Over the decade+ that ToraDojo Karate has been running classes in the Bet Shemesh area we have seen kids develop life skills and confidence that brought about changes in all aspects of their life. From social development  to excellence in school, training with Tora Dojo gives your child the tools that empower them while teaching them the importance of Self Control.

please let us know if you will be joining us for the Free trial class.

Classes take place in the Jabotinsky school gym on Rechov Rakefet
5:00-6:00 Kids Beginners Karate
6:00-7:00 Kids Advanced Karate Class (open also for students transferring from other styles)
7:00-8:00 Womens' and Girls Karate and Self Defense
8:00-9:30 Mens' Karate

Over the decade+ that ToraDojo Karate has been running classes in the Bet Shemesh area we have seen kids develop life skills and confidence that brought about changes in all aspects of their life. From social development  to excellence in school, training with Tora Dojo gives your child the tools that empower them while teaching them the importance of Self Control.

It's great you send your kids to after school activities, what about you?
Tora Dojo Karate has an ongoing Womens' Karate and Self Defense as well as a Mens' class. The students in these classes train in Japanese Karate while getting into shape and gaining both physically as well as spiritually and emotionally.
I invite all of you to come down and try out the class.

For more information or registration details contact:
Ari Fuld
0547838758