[RBS] Iriya Ganim on Dolev and The Cell Phone Towers

A. spitkyng at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 10:05:53 IDT 2010

Is there anyone doing anything about the tower situation on park center?

my daughter is supposed to be going to one of the Iriya ganim on Dolev and i wanted to know if there is anyone who will be pulling their child out due to the situation? have you found a place for your child? I have no place to send her and was hoping to make a fight with the Iriya, to either move the caravans or buckle down on the removal of the towers. if we had a group of people pulling out their children we may have a say, and if theres someone who has some inside info, or a contact in the iriya that will help - i would greatly appreciate being pointed in that direction.

thanks in advance.