[RBS] JOBS!

Izzy Bromberg izzy.bromberg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 10:20:31 IDT 2010

Hello All,

Despite what you hear or think - there are many people out there who are not
employed or who are terribly under employed. The summer and Chagim times are
especially difficult as people are out on vacation.

I started the BS job blog - because I believed and still believe - that
there are many people out there who hold the key to their neighbors next
job.

In general Olim Chadasdhim face a tougher time then the regular born and
bred Sabra neighbors - as their networks are just not well developed. So to
help level the playing field - we need to utilize the Olim network as best
as we can.

How does it work?

Simple! You know of a job - get the details and send it to:
BsJobBlog at gmail.com or call me with the details.

That is it. Of course it would even be more helpful if you would actually
make sure the resume gets to the right person.

I want to thank the many of you - who have answered the call - Tizku
Lemitzvot and keep up the good work. I can tell you that people have found
jobs via the blog.

I want to call of many of you who have not. Please, if you hear of a job -
then let me know about it.

Wishing everyone a Chativah Vechatiyma Tova.

Izzy Bromberg

054-520-5013