[RBS] New Year Special - ONLY 180 NIS per Month

Jo's Club josclub at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 12:27:44 IDT 2010

Shana Tova!  The New Year is the perfect time to get on the road to better
health and fitness.

At Jo's Club, we're making it easy for you to start the year off right.

SHANA TOVA MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL

The sooner you join, the greater the savings!

You can enjoy our FULL membership for ONLY 180 NIS for every month until the
end of the year. That's over 400 NIS of savings...if you join now!

-----

At Jo's Club, Your Membership Gives You More:
* Access to all our amazing studio classes including Salsa, Yoga, Step,
* Our Spinning studio, the only one in Beit Shemesh
* The quick and easy "Cliques" 30-minute workout
* Our Weight  and Cardio Room with dozens of fitness machines
* A 1-on-1 meeting with a fitness trainer for a Body Composition Assessment
including monthly follow-up meetings
* A Jo's Club Gym Bag

-----

Call us to arrange a no-pressure, no-obligation tour...or even a FREE WEEK.

Call now, and start enjoying better health and better quality of life:
02-992-3020

-----

Jo's Club is the premier health and fitness center in Ramat Beit Shemesh.

Follow us on Facebook at http://tinyurl.com/josclubfb
Visit our Web site at www.josclub.co.il