[RBS] Finally learn HOW to learn Talmud ! Unsolicited Recommendation !

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 23:20:45 IDT 2010

Recommendation for Rav Greenspan's morning Gemara	Shiur

    Dr. Mark Aaron Bergman
    bergmanmz at gmail.com

I can highly recommend this Shiur for anyone who is serious about learning
how to learn.
While the emphasis is on building a solid vocabulary and understanding
commonly used expressions in the Gemara,
  the Rav also provides fascinating insights into the reasoning behind
various halachos and minhagim using other sources as well.
 I have been attending Rav Greenspan's Gemara shiur for the past few months
and it has  greatly improved my learning skills and has been a source of
chizuk in many other areas.
This is an unsolicited recommendation.
Dr Mark A. Bergman

 Rabbi Harry Greenspan gives a Gemara Shiur for beginners at Beis Tefilla
from 10:00-12:00 Sun-Thurs mornings
Please contact the Rav for more information about the  shiur. rabbispan at yahoo.com   PRIVATE LESSONS AVAILABLE AT YOUR HOME OR OFFICE !