[RBS] Mr. Rich

Shani Bialik Brown shanib at weizmann.ac.il
Tue Aug 24 09:26:45 IDT 2010

Does anyone know a Lawrence Rich (formerly) from Netanya?  We've suddenly been getting his mail, his Netanya address is crossed out and our address is written in by hand.  We know it is a mistake because a) the building number has a Alef next to it, and we only have one entrance and b) no unknown strangers have moved in with us.  I assume he has moved somewhere on our street but a different building number, and the "follow me" mail has a mistaken address.  Can anyone help before we get flooded by all these envelopes?

Shani and Chaim Brown