[RBS] SIS Resources is looking to hire

Eitan Pava eitanpava at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 14:32:06 IDT 2010

1. Affiliate Outreach position

Looking for someone to search for information and people online. Work is
from our office in Ramat Bet Shemesh. Must be intenet savvy, a fast worker,
and able to write emails. Must be very motivated and friendly.

2. Social Media

Contacting people that do reviews and video blogs online. Work is from our
office in Ramat Bet Shemesh. Must be very friendly, motivated and organized.

Please email CV to fillajob at gmail.com with the job description in the
subject line.

3. Customer Service representative

Work from home in English, call center representative. Requirements -
English mother tongue (American accent an advantage), excellent level of
written English, ability to multi task essential. Successful candidates will
handle calls, email and live chat. Hours 9am-5pm EST.  Available to
residents of Israel only.

4. Programmer

Established company needs programming to expand operations.

Looking for someone with a lot of experience only - if you are a top
programmer we are willing to pay top salary.

Must be familiar with PHP MySQL DBA.

Please send CV to fillajob at gmail.com with the job description in the subject
line.