[RBS] Yard Sale - starting tomorrow

shalom lerner lerner8 at bezeqint.net
Wed Aug 25 16:33:43 IDT 2010

Yard Sale!

Due to our move shortly to Ramat Shilo from Givat Sharet, we are having a
yard sale on
Thursday 26th August,2010 from 17.00 to 20.00
and Friday 27th August from 9.00 to 14.00.

We have Sefarim, books(fiction + others) school books , household goods
(glasses, dishes, cutlery, vases etc) dvd's tapes, videos etc and lots of
other stuff.

Come and get yourself a bargain!  You decide how much to donate

All monies donated will go to Givat Sharet Chessed Committee, Lemaan Achai,
Yeshivat Hesder Beit Shemesh

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE - PASS THE WORD AROUND

RECHOV REUVEN 41 (new number) (Scheinfeld neighbourhood)

Shalom & Evelyn Lerner