[RBS] Correction:OPEN HOUSE at Gan-Nendy!

Gannendy r gannendy at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 02:53:59 IDT 2010

OPEN HOUSE TUESDAY AUGUST 31st. between 10-12 am AT GAN-NENDYEinGedi 47/15
or by appointment 991-6582 or, 052-6516582 (No messages on cell phone.)

We have a few spots left in the 21/2-31/2 yr. old group and 4-5 yr. old group.

The Gan is located in a three story spacious, bright and airy cottage in
RamatShiloright near the Mercaz (where the entire property is dedicated to the
Gan).

INCLUDED IN THE COST OF TUITION:
Music chug (in Hebrew!) withJudy Clark from kindermusic!
Drama chug (In Hebrew!) with RinatLevenstein!
Yoga  chug!
Art appreciation!
Gardening!
Parent  workshop!
Animal care!
Ulpan!
Accident Insurance and peace of mind!

Join a Gan where children’s interests are taken seriously and allowed to
flourish.

Join a Gan where families are embraced and encouraged to be active
participants.  (Visiting grandparents have been known to spend a day or two with
us.)

Join a Gan where dispositions for (attitudes toward) lifelong learning are
highly valued and encouraged: communication skills, creativity, curiosity and
wonder, joy, persistence, positive self-esteem, social skills, and
responsibility.

We offer a large garden touching the hills behind the house.  We offer an art
studio, construction room, Gymboree room, music room, water and sand play areas,
dramatic play area, and library/science area.

We are an inclusive Gan and accept children with special needs who we believe
will benefit from our program.

Our program transitions children gently from English to Hebrew, with our older
group (4-5 yr. olds)  run exclusively by Israeli gannanot.

Call or E-mail GenendyRadoff
991-6582
052-651-6582 (please do NOT leave a message on the cell.)