[RBS] Visit my Netlog profile

Irene Swartz noreply+R24869222 at netlogmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:33:19 IDT 2010

Hey,

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blogs and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. You first need to register on Netlog! When you log in, you can create your own profile.

Take a look:
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT0xMDQ0MTY4Mjg5Jmw9MSZnbT0zNyZ1PSUyRmdvJTJGcmVnaXN0ZXIlMkZpZCUzRDIxODc0MDEyMzAlMjZpJTNEdDkx

Cheers,
Irene

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT0xMDQ0MTY4Mjg5Jmw9MiZnbT0zNyZ1PSUyRmdvJTJGbm9tYWlscyUyRmludml0ZSUyRmVtYWlsJTNELWNtSnpRR056TG1oMWFta3VZV011YVd3XyUyNmNvZGUlM0QwODcwMDg5NiUyNmlkJTNEMjE4NzQwMTIzMCUyNmklM0R0OTI_