[RBS] Want an iPod?

Jessel szjessel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:59:52 IDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted someone to purchase music players for my teens in the US, but she
mistakenly got me the wrong type.

I wanted something that is useless for playing video -- it's just for music.
But instead I got an 8 GB iPod that I assume is video compatible.

I would like to trade it for one (or more than one) device that doesn't play
video, preferably something that is good quality and has decent memory.

We also have an iPod MP4 that somebody suggested doesn't work, but we don't
know why. It could be it does work fine and we're just not techno-savvy.

Please contact us if you would like to trade or buy.

Thanks

Lisa

054 4507564