[RBS] for sale: twenty wrapped, plasticized notebooks

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at bezeqint.net
Thu Aug 26 14:23:24 IDT 2010

We accidentally committed the grave sin of purchasing 14 shurot notebooks
(40 daf) for my daughter who needs "shurah achat" and we only discovered the
fatal error after painstakingly wrapping each one and putting it in a
plastic cover. The wrapping paper is very cute, girl-themed (pink with
hearts). Selling all twenty for the great price of 35 shekels. In the store,
twenty notebooks will cost you 24 shekels, wrapping paper is 8 shekels each
and two packs of plastic covers is 10 shekels, so this is quite a bargain!
:-)

Reply by email, please.

Shana tova,

Riva