[RBS] Fw: 4 Good Reasons to buy a Saidels Health Challah or health bread IN RBS

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Thu Aug 26 16:48:01 IDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Sheryl Saidel
To: justine at neto.net.il
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 9:17 AM
Subject: 4 Good Reasons to buy a Saidels Health Challah or health bread

      4 Good Reasons to buy a Saidels Health Challah

      REASON 1: Our challahs are hand baked by an artisan baker in a traditional brick oven. Combining years of experience in the art and science of baking, extensive research in cereal chemistry and the unbeatable quality imparted by a genuine brick oven, elevates each of our challahs to a work of art that is a joy to behold, to beautify your Shabbat table.

      REASON 2: Saidels challahs aare baked using natural sourdough to ferment them. From a mild sourdough in our sweet challah to a more pronounced flavour in our Rye and Whole Wheat & Honey challah. Sourdough has a double benefit - it is healthier and can be eaten by people who have an intolerance to yeast, and it gives a unique flavour and aroma to the bread that is absent in commercial (and even home baked) challahs. It is like a vintage wine that is a delight to the senses. We have a range of challahs that will appeal to every taste, from fussy kids to bread connoisseurs.

      REASON 3: A Saidel challah is healthier than any other challah you can buy Each challah contains at least 10% organic whole wheat flour that we stone grind OURSELVES, fresh each day, just before adding it to the dough. Even our Sweet Challah contains 10% whole wheat (the kids won't even notice - to them it looks just like regular white challah). There are no artificial ingredients, nothing beginning with E-, no colorings and no preservatives - the sourdough is a natural preservative and keeps our challahs fresh for days. We have special breads that are excellent for diabetic sufferers, like our Black Russian Rye (70% rye, 30% whole wheat) as they have a very low glycemic index. Our Rambam bread is filled with vitamins and herbs. Read all about it at http://saidels.com/rambam.htm

      REASON 4: All our products, including our challahs, are Pareve and Kasher Lemehadrin. All our ingredients are badatz - either Eda Haredit, Landau, Chatam Sofer, Machzikei Hadat, Belz or Rubin. We have an on site mashgiach and the hashgacha of The Moatza Datit Karnei Shomron under the supervision of Harav Oron. You may see our teuda on our website (http://saidels.com <http://saidels.com/> ) by clicking on the "Kasher Lemehadrin" link on our main page.

      In short - you owe it to yourselves to try a Saidels challah, hand baked by a master baker - and experience what a world-class challah looks and tastes like.

      You may order directly via our website http://saidels.com <http://saidels.com/> or by phone 09-7941222.

      Visit our website and check out our large range of specialized breads and confectionery. We also make the best Apple Pie you have ever tasted.

      We deliver every Friday to Ramat Bet Shemesh-
      Orders can be collected between 13:30-15:00, Nachal Nachshon 6/18 at the Cohen Family (Tel:9920559)

      Shabbat shalom,

      Les and Sheryl Saidel
      Saidels Bakery Ltd.
      http://saidels.com <http://saidels.com/>