[RBS] Yard Sale now and tomorrow!

shalom lerner lerner8 at bezeqint.net
Thu Aug 26 18:45:30 IDT 2010

People are having a great time in our Yard Sale which started this afternoon
and going on now and again tomorrow from 9 a.m. till 2 p.m.

We have great sefarim (many you can't find in the stores anymore),
books,(fiction - mostly in Hebrew), school books, household items,
disposable containers, discs, tapes, videos, dvd movies, 2 heaters (I know
you don't need them now, but it will be winter again!) bags etc.

Everything is free - if you can just give a donation (as much or as little
as you want) to any (or all) of three local charities - Givat Sharet Chessed
committee, Lemaan Achai and Yeshivat Hesder Beit Shemesh.

Everything MUST go, so please spread the word - especially to those who
don't read these lists.

Shalom and Evelyn Lerner
Reuven 41 (new), Givat Sharet.