[RBS] a personal plea for Daniel Rachamim ben Gemara Margolit

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Fri Aug 27 00:56:36 IDT 2010

Since the beginning of Danny Gaziel's ordeal, hundreds of people have joined
our community.  Most  of you only hear his name on a list and do not know
the depth of his emunah and how he and his wife have battled this machla for
years with smiles  and a positive outlook.  He has had many scares before,
but tefillah and mitsvos in his zchus have brought him many years of life
and it can do it again .   I had the zchus of teaching their gift, their
youngest son, in gan.  If every father was so loving and so devoted we'd
have a lot less problem kids on our streets.  Danny Gaziel, may he live and
be well "ad meah veesrim", is a shining star in our community.  PLEASE, as
we are in Ellul and the gates are opening, please daven for him, give
tzedakah and help bring him more years of life with his beautiful family.

His name is   DANIEL RACHAMIM BEN GEMARA MARGOLIT  - may we share in besorot
tovot
Leeba

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~ Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
www.besimcha-israel.com