[RBS] Continuation of Mishmeret Tehillim for Danni Gaziel

Ophir Chernin chernino at netvision.net.il
Fri Aug 27 11:26:49 IDT 2010

It was pointed out to me that there was an error in the jewish end date of the mishmeret – it is 29 Tishrei, not 29 Cheshvan.  Sorry for the error.
Tami

Mandy has asked that due to Danni's current matzav, we continue having a mishmeret tehillim for his refuah.  The current mishmeret will begin this coming Sunday, 19 Elul (29 August) and will end on 29 Cheshvan (7 October).
Please see the attached link to sign up.
Thanks so much, besorot tovot and tizku l'mitzvot.
Shabbat shalom.
Tami

http://mamash.com/gaziel_tehillim_elul_5770.php