[RBS] Reminder:Shiur by HaRabanit Idit Itzkovitz on Sept. 5

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sun Aug 29 00:07:24 IDT 2010

Remember to come!  Likrat Kallah is honored to host HaRabanit Idit Itzkovitz
on Sunday, Sept. 5 at the Ramat Shalom Shul, Dolev 43 at 8:15.  The Rabanit
speaks in Hebrew.  The topic is ,"The 13 Attributes of Mercy as a basis for
our own personal "tikun" between man and man."

How fitting for us to stop with the honey cake preparations and take time to
prepare our souls for the most important day in the Jewish calander.  Come
and be inspired.

Admission: 30 nis or a new gift for a kallah.

Likrat Kallah is a kallah gemach located in RBS A.  To date we have helped
1041 kallahs by giving them six household items for free.  You can use your
maaser money for the admission fee.

Thanks, Sadeena Pinhasik