[RBS] My New Sefer "Halacha Bilvad" - DONT BELEIVE THE RUMOURS!!

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 11:11:53 IDT 2010

Listen folks,

This has just got to stop. It is simply not true. My new sefer "Halacha Bilvad" which discusses over 100 halachic topics is *NOT* sold out!

Yes, baruch Hashem the reviews have been beyond my wildest expectations, but that doesn't meat that anyone should jump to conclusions or spread half-truths that the book has completely sold out. This is simply not true. DON'T BELIEVE THE RUMOURS!

The new sefer *is* still available - only 80 NIS. Free delivery!!

AND THIS WEEK ONLY: All three volumes of the "Dalet Amot Halacha Series" for only 210 NIS!!!!

Respond by email and expect delivery shortly.

Rabbi Ari N. Enkin
Ramat Beit Shemesh, Israel
011 972 52 579 1773
Seen my new book? Only $25 incl. shipping!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=13324278&id=785295192&l=2646fcaf95