[RBS] Toy Sale

Scott Seltzer scott at juggler.net
Sun Aug 29 09:01:46 IDT 2010

Our kids cleaned their rooms and are trying to make some money with the
things that they're ready to part with. Dozens of toys, books, and costumes
for sale. Most is in good to excellent condition.

* Books - for young children, aged 2 to early readers. Priced at 5-10
shekels. Buy 5, get 1 free; Buy 10, get 3 free.
* Costumes - Dress-up clothes and accessories for children aged 3-6. Priced
from 5-30 shekels.
* Toys - Dolls, stuffed animals, dollhouse, etc. From 5 shekels and up.

Come by (Come buy!) tomorrow - Monday, August 30 - from 6-8pm at Rechov
HaTe'ena #13 ( http://www.juggler.co.il/map/ ). Parking is a hassle on our
street so I recommend that you park out on Arazim.

Please bring coins and small bills as we may not be able to provide change.

-Scott
054-7845999